Home > Sectors > Professionals> Surveyors


Surveyor at work

We provide insurance services for both Commercial and Residential Property Surveyors and have access to a wide spectrum of insurers and underwriting agencies. Our policies are suitable for members of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) in addition to the Independent Surveyors Association (ISA) and the Rating Surveyors Association (RSA).

We provide:

  • Insurance cover
  • Specialist and professional advice
  • Knowledge and experience applicable to this surveying sector
  • Risk assessments relating to your insurance requirements

For more information, please contact us on 01603 760511.